Today’s recipe is for health-conscious and color-loving hijabis and ladies out there. Surely this Radicchio, Peach and Cherry Summer Salad will make your day colorful and full of glee.
I am not sure though if the ingredients are available within the Philippines. I presume that this is only available in the urban areas.
If the photo on the left side does not make you any happier, then you’ve got problem. Kidding! Making this salad is as simple as reciting ABCs. So, let us start!
- 1 radacchio head, shredded
- 1 ½ cups watercress leaves and small shoots
- 3 small peaches, sliced
- 1 ½ cups cherries, stemmed pitted
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 11/2-2 cups Ken’s Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing
In a large bowl toss and combine the first ingredients. Serve with Ken’s Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing when ready to serve.
To top it all up, here are more photos:
This recipe is from Bakers Royale.